Licensing for Contractors

Requirements To Obtain An Electrical, Plumbing, Gas Fitters, Or Mechanical License

  1. Furnish official evidence that the applicant took and passed an accredited written exam. This notification must be in the form of an official letter from the accredited institution and/or Certificate.
  2. Letter from the town in which the exam was taken or that the applicant carries a current Mississippi State Board of Contractors license.
  3. The applicant must obtain a performance bond for $5,000.00 made to the City of Greenwood.
  4. The license process is handled through the Community Development Department of the City of Greenwood.

All of the above information will need to be furnished to our office to obtain an electrical, plumbing, gas fitters or mechanical license with the city.

ICC Professional Certification and Contractor Examination Services

Add to Report View Report

As you navigate our website, you can use the “Add Page to Report” button to add any page or property to a custom report that you can print out or save.