Business Licenses

Renewing Privilege Licenses

Local businesses are sent privilege license renewal packets every year with a schedule of fees. For more information, contact the office of the city clerk.

Obtaining Privilege Licenses

If you are starting a new business, you will need to contact:

1. Mississippi Department of Revenue

(601) 923-7000
500 Clinton Center Drive
Clinton, MS 39056
Just off Springridge Road and I-20 in South Pointe Building Plaza. Customer service entrance and visitor parking is located on the South end of the South Building. Email & Additional Contact Info

2. Department of Community Development

(662) 455-7613
101 W Church St.
Greenwood, MS 38930
(Second floor of City Hall, on the left)

Community Development will then write a letter to the office of the city clerk, who will then contact you and ask you to come in to complete the remaining paperwork.

3. Office of the City Clerk

(662) 453-2246
101 W. Church St.
Greenwood, MS 38930
(First floor of City Hall, to the right)

Add to Report View Report

As you navigate our website, you can use the “Add Page to Report” button to add any page or property to a custom report that you can print out or save.